Duncan “Jong” Pinderhughes is a high school genius with a 4.0 grade point average but this proves not enough for admission to the prestigious Malaysian HELP University unless he can also pass physical education. Ex convict Michal “Rodman” Brown has been released on parole with the condition of passing high school if he wishes to stay out of the slammer. An administrative mixup sees the two students ID photos mixed up with Jong now finding himself in a class of troublemakers and Rodman in a class for the gifted.
Kim Jong Un and Dennis Rodman hit the big screen in this hilarious case of mistaken identity.
Rodman sees that this is his ticket out of jail and convinces Jong to play along. In this summer's funniest high school comedy watch as Jong and Rodman attempt to convince their teachers they are who they claim to be, try to get the girls, and most of all prove they truly are a class act. (cheesy 90s hip hop music ensues)
Alright, you can stop doing the movie trailer guy voice guy now. Ape's movie synopsis enthusiasm has run out.
—————— Additional Crap —————–
I am sure many of you were a little peeved when you read the controversial news that women in Saudi Arabia were being threatened with punishment for the basic act of driving. Ape has done a little investigation into this and I think I understand the real issue here. I can see why the Saudi male population is so passionate about this which I will explain with the assistance of a recent image taken of a women driving.
Well of course they can't drive if this is the example they are setting.
I can see multiple issues with the above image that go against the standard practices of how one should drive a car in Saudi Arabia.
- She is sitting completely inside the main cabin of the car
- All four wheels of the car appear to be on the ground
- She is looking ahead at the road and ignoring other distractions
- She appears to be driving at a modest speed
- Her indicator has been turned on and she is turning in that direction
- Her car is not encrusted with diamonds
- There are no passengers clinging to the outside of the car
- Umm …. sorry X, I tried to get to 10 but my brain ran out of juice and I was also distracted by my brain constantly saying “Ape, surely you can work this into a License To Drive spoof”.
Male Saudi drivers demonstrating the standard of driving that Saudi women must attain before being allowed to legally drive.